Conferences and Proceedings
PRDC®’s Research Center has conducted hundreds of training’s, workshops and conferences around the world. Participants of these programs come from various Industries, State / Federal Power Utilities, Academic and research Institutions.
Here are some of the recent programs….
- Training programme for Royal University Bhutan on “Reactive power compensation, short circuit studies, GPS interface with MiPower”, conducted at PRDC®, Bangalore.
- Workshop on “Advances in Engineering and Technology” Conducted at VNIT, Nagpur
- Training on “Power System Analysis” for POSOCO conducted at PRDC®
- Training programme on “Smart grid related algorithm development”conducted at Toshiba, Bangalore
- Workshop on “Simulation software in Electrical Engineering” conducted at GEC Kannur
- Workshop on “Power Quality & Mitigation”, conducted at CIT Gubbi, Karnataka in association with IEEE PES and CIT Gubbi.
- Workshop on “ Energy Audit & Energy Conservation, in Industrial & Power Sectors”, conducted at Hotel Atria, Bangalore.
- Workshop on “Modern Trends in Power System Analysis”conducted at Nirma University, Gujarat.
- Workshop on“Computer Applications to Power Systems” conducted at Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Workshop on “AICTE-FDP on Emerging trends in Power System Research (EPSR)” conducted at Malnad college of Engineering Hassan